Replies
Re: New old stock Triton 2
by Wilderness
1 week 4 hours ago
Moderators: Moderator
Topics
Replies
arrow_downward
I'd be interested to hear how folks that are using an outboard sub in addition to their triton 2 (or 3's) have them set up. I've been playing around...
I am in the process of designing/completing a home theatre room. I had initially designed built-in cabinets 51"h x 20"w x 19"d into which I would...
Hi, Not sure the appropriate forum to post this in. Earlier this month I saw an article about Sandy Gross speaking at an event called Music Matters....
love my triton 2 but it seems my right triton the bass comes and goes sometimes when i turn up the bass control at the rear nothing happens then i...
I've had my Triton2, SuperSat 50c, and surrounds. I love my Tritons but I'm not in love with the Sat50c as a matching center for the Tritons. will...
Are the towers designed to allow us to remove the sock cover? I personally like speakers without grills/socks to expose the drivers/tweeters, but...
I have T2's already and love them! ;) Any plans for coming out with larger towers then the current T2's? :dry:
Will the Triton Two subs benefit from better shielded/beefier power cords? Thanks in advance.
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series