Invisa Series (131 topics)

arrow_downward
I am currently running 7.2 with (2) Triton 2s, center XL and (4) Invisa 650 with dual Seaton Submersives. I was considering upgrading two of my 650's...
I am transitioning from a regular floor 7.1 system, to in-ceiling speakers. Currently system is a Paradigm Fronts - Monitor 9, Center - cc390,...
I am in the process of rewiring my entire house and am having speakers installed in every room. I want them to be low profile. This is not meant to...
I'm expanding my home theater with surround back speakers, and I'm wondering which will give me the better result. The price is the same, and I'll be...
Two questions for the folks here... I have ceiling studs that run left-to-right across the room. If I install Invisa speakers, both rear/surrounds...
My current setup is: Panasonic Viera mounted over fireplace Anthem amp and preamp Aon 2 front left and right Sat 50 for center Forcfield 4 I am...
I just bought a pair of Invisa 525s to use as surrounds in my bedroom system. The manual only mentions bare wire connections for the speaker cable,...
Thinking about these for a master bath sonos install... Any concerns about the moisture experienced in a bathroom?
Hi all, I just built a house and am getting a little impatient. I heard the triton twos and threes about 7 months ago and was immensely impressed....
What are the dimensions of the square grill for the Invisa 650? I have in wall speakers now that I am hoping to replace, but hoping that I won't have...
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Invisa Series