file FS: Triton 3 Speakers - Local Pickup at zip 20120 (25 Miles West of Wash, DC)

• wjernst's Avatar Offline school
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
wjernst Posted 1 month 2 days ago
Last edit: 1 month 1 day ago by wjernst. Reason: Edited: Trying to resize and add pictures of the Triton 3+ Speakers. info_outline
I have a pair of Triton 3 speakers available for sale. I've owned them less than 2 years and were purchased from a local audio shop.

They have been gently used in a pet-free, smoke-free and child-free home. I live in a condominium and could never push the speakers to their full potential.

Condition: 9/10.

Price: $1,100/pr.

I don't have the original boxes, so these would have to be picked up from my home - 25 miles west of Washington, DC (zip - 20120). Or, I could drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer for the transaction.

Questions? Please let me know if you have any.

Edit: I'm trying to add pictures of the speakers. The file sizes are just 500K, yet I'm getting a message "Failed to create Attachment Directory" error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Moderator's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 3208
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 1 month 1 day ago
Unfortunately, we have been having random issues with image uploads. I'll press the IT folks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade FS: Triton 3 Speakers - Local Pickup at zip 20120 (25 Miles West of Wash, DC)