file Future sale of a pair of Triton Ones.R tower speakers

• kufan4life's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
kufan4life Posted 1 week 1 day ago
Last edit: 1 week 6 hours ago by kufan4life. info_outline
Hello everyone, I am a brand new member and just trying this for the first time. I will be eventually selling my One.R tritons as soon as my next purchase has been completed. I am the original owner and these awesome speakers have been used as mains in my HT. Which btw... I can assure that they are in excellent condition, used but not abused in my system. Child free, smoke free environment. Local pickup only until I locate some boxes that can and then be shipped.More pics can be supplied if needed, and my asking price will be $5250 for the pair and buyer pays shipping.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sedlacek65's Avatar Offline
    • Thank you received: 0
sedlacek65 Posted 1 week 1 day ago
Where do you live?

Salina Kansas

• anthem's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 8931
anthem Posted 1 week 1 day ago
Kufan4life > me too! Did you buy the One.R from Advance Audio? If you have a problem selling them, Advance Audio can order boxes for you.

May I ask? What is your Next Purchase?
D-Sonic m3a-600m Mono > Decware Zen Torii mk4 > McIntosh MC152 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Cambridge Audio Azur 840C > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference > Isoacoustics Gaia 2 > Clarity Precision Speaker Cables > Anticable & Shunyata Venom PC's

Every great performance deserves an Audience!

Wow really? Small world I guess. Yes that is where I ordered them from and thanks for the heads up on the boxes. And I'm currently wrapping up on a deal to pick up a pair of Tref's by the end of the week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

• GDHAL's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 808
GDHAL Posted 1 week 1 day ago

Wow really? Small world I guess. Yes that is where I ordered them from and thanks for the heads up on the boxes. And I'm currently wrapping up on a deal to pick up a pair of Tref's by the end of the week.

@kufan4life...

Good choice to go with the T-Refs...Curiosity here, nothing more.... Assuming you're getting the T-Refs from the same dealer that you got the one r's, the dealer should be accepting a trade-in value for your 1R s.... Granted, you may be able to get more $ by selling privately , however , given your asking price, it would seem reasonable that they can/should accommodate a trade in .. . have you considered that?
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil-B, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, LG OLED65C9PUA, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html ; halr.x10.mx/AV.jpg

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Marketplace For Sale/Trade Future sale of a pair of Triton Ones.R tower speakers