file Currently playing

  • rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 1942
    • Thank you received: 3919
    • Karma: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
rjohn79395 Posted 4 months 4 weeks ago
Last edit: 4 months 4 weeks ago by rjohn79395. info_outline
#26700

anthem wrote: Moon Hooch/This is Cave Music (2014)

Song of the day..."No. 6".
Unhinged & Irresistible!


Hey, Anthem

Listening to all your posts here in NH, without access to playing on GEt's.

Man, that IS caveman music!!! I can picture the cave..... :P

Keep em' coming.

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2, HTR 7000 top fronts, Invisa 525 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 7010
Amps: AT525NC 5 channel, Parasound 275 v.2 stereo
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, SONOS Connect
47" Panasonic 3D smart tv
The following user(s) said Thank You: anthem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 3858
    • Thank you received: 7950
    • Karma: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
#26719

Peter White/Glow (2001)

Song of the day, "Pedro Blanco".
Jerry Hey on trumpet.

Today we see on the GE forums that the New Triton One.R is quite possibly 95% of the T Refs. Sure glad I have the remaining 5%. It's that last remaining 5% that can make all the difference in the world.
Decware Zen Torii mk4 > McIntosh MC152 > Emotiva xpa1 Mono's > Anthem Statement P2 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Morrow Audio > Oppo 205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 1942
    • Thank you received: 3919
    • Karma: 2
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
rjohn79395 Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
#26720

anthem wrote:


Peter White/Glow (2001)

Song of the day, "Pedro Blanco".
Jerry Hey on trumpet.

Today we see on the GE forums that the New Triton One.R is quite possibly 95% of the T Refs. Sure glad I have the remaining 5%. It's that last remaining 5% that can make all the difference in the world.


Hi, Anthem

I’m with you. Have yet to see a definitive comparison between the T Ref and the 1.R. But, but I don’t know where the 5% difference conclusion came from, but it’s not related to any much larger differences in speaker size, bass output, amp size, etc.

I am not about to rethink my decision on getting T Ref’s, and for sure not about to stop enjoying the awesome output of those speakers.

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2, HTR 7000 top fronts, Invisa 525 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 7010
Amps: AT525NC 5 channel, Parasound 275 v.2 stereo
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, SONOS Connect
47" Panasonic 3D smart tv
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, anthem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 3858
    • Thank you received: 7950
    • Karma: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
#26731

Jae Sinnett/The Sinnett Hearings (2006)

Song of the day: "Third Potato"

Quote of the day: "A day without listening to my T Refs is a wasted day."
Decware Zen Torii mk4 > McIntosh MC152 > Emotiva xpa1 Mono's > Anthem Statement P2 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Morrow Audio > Oppo 205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 3858
    • Thank you received: 7950
    • Karma: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
#26745

Joe Farrell -- Upon this Rock

Something new...a Gift from the Wife.
Great riff...she really likes this one.
Decware Zen Torii mk4 > McIntosh MC152 > Emotiva xpa1 Mono's > Anthem Statement P2 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Morrow Audio > Oppo 205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • anthem's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 3858
    • Thank you received: 7950
    • Karma: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
anthem Posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
#26749

Idris Mohammad/Power of Soul
From the "Masters of the Saxophone" cd.
Grover Washington jr on sax.
Decware Zen Torii mk4 > McIntosh MC152 > Emotiva xpa1 Mono's > Anthem Statement P2 > Primaluna ProLogue Premium Preamp > Morrow Audio > Oppo 205 > Decware ZLC > Triton Reference

Every great performance deserves an Audience!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back