file Some News From Johnson City Tennessee

• ArthurDaniels's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Thank you received: 1701
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
ArthurDaniels Posted 1 week 2 days ago
Progress report. Sheryl's sister and her husband are in town for the weekend and are helping us pack breakables which we will move ourselves. Also being packed are the many photos, pictures, etc. which have been hanging on our Johnson City wells for many years. They are really helping us move along in the process.

I have moved almost all of my audio and video gear to Raleigh, especially including my GE speakers and my Cambridge Amps. Now listening n Johnson City to a cobbled system comprised of older amps, speakers, etc. Acceptable for the short term but certainly a huge step down from my GE and Cambridge gear. At least, I have access to my entire music file set in both houses.

The contract on our house is in the due diligence phase, with nothing happening at present, except inspections and appraisals. Probably May 1 before these items are settled.

We are on track for a move to Raleigh during week of May 20 through 24. We will choose our mover on April 16 (Tuesday). Meanwhile we will be traveling to and from Raleigh on a weekly basis until the move, in order to transport the items we want to move ourselves.

Looking forward to being settled in Raleigh and to enjoy my GE sear in my new music room.

Happy listening ,

Art
The following user(s) said Thank You: rjohn79395, charliehatch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Advanced Topics Music, Home Theater, Gaming Some News From Johnson City Tennessee