file Waited 40 years ...

• pearsonjp's Avatar Offline school
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
    • Thank you received: 19
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
pearsonjp Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago
Last edit: 2 weeks 1 day ago by pearsonjp. info_outline
I waited 40 years to get a really good system. I started with the Rotel RB-1590 and RC-1590. I purchased these to power a pair of Bose 901s. While at Audio Advice I listened to a pair of B&W speakers and I knew the Bose had to go. I hit the internet to start a search for a pair of speakers under 10K. Every search kept pointing to the GE Triton ones. I called Ivan at Audio Advice and set up a time to audition the Ones. I was blown away and made the purchase. I was very happy with the Ones until Sandy decided to put out the TREFS. I called Ivan again to set up a side by side comparison of the TREF and the Ones. I went home with the TREFs... This system blows me away every time I listen to it. I am trying to decide if I want to go check out turntables. I really like the convenience of Tidal and CDs. I also purchased the Sony 900F. This was my first smart TV. I run most everything from the TV most of the time through the optic cable. Thanks to the Goldenear team for making my dream come true...
Goldenear Reference
Rotel RC 1590
Rotel RB 1590
Marantz CD 6006
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, anthem, rjohn79395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back