file Capital Audiofest

  • GDHAL's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 465
    • Thank you received: 771
    • Karma: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
#27026
Is GoldenEar Technology at the show this year?
capitalaudiofest.com/
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, Samsung UN65KS9800, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html ; halr.x10.mx/AV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Moderator's Avatar Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    • Posts: 2832
    • Thank you received: 3208
    • Karma: 19
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
#27027

GDHAL wrote: Is GoldenEar Technology at the show this year?
capitalaudiofest.com/


Sorry to say, we won't be at the Capital Audio Fest. Next show I heard GoldenEar will be displaying is Axpona 2020 in April.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • GDHAL's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 465
    • Thank you received: 771
    • Karma: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
#27049

Moderator wrote:
Sorry to say, we won't be at the Capital Audio Fest. Next show I heard GoldenEar will be displaying is Axpona 2020 in April.


Not even New York?
www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2018
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, Samsung UN65KS9800, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html ; halr.x10.mx/AV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Moderator's Avatar Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    • Posts: 2832
    • Thank you received: 3208
    • Karma: 19
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
#27050

GDHAL wrote:

Moderator wrote:
Sorry to say, we won't be at the Capital Audio Fest. Next show I heard GoldenEar will be displaying is Axpona 2020 in April.


Not even New York?
www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2018


The New York show is undecided at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • GDHAL's Avatar Offline school
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
    • Posts: 465
    • Thank you received: 771
    • Karma: 1
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
GDHAL Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
#27051

Moderator wrote:
The New York show is undecided at this point.


If decided "yes" that GoldenEar will be displaying, I'd appreciate if this thread can be updated :) B)
Golden Ear Triton Reference (pair), Musical Fidelity M6si, Schiit Yggdrasil, Oppo UDP-205, Emotiva ERC-3, Samsung UN65KS9800, Salamander Synergy Triple Unit SL20, Audeze LCD-X
halr.x10.mx/TritonReference.htm ; halr.x10.mx/other.html ; halr.x10.mx/AV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Moderator's Avatar Away
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
    • Posts: 2832
    • Thank you received: 3208
    • Karma: 19
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Moderator Posted 2 months 2 weeks ago
#27055

GDHAL wrote:

Moderator wrote:
The New York show is undecided at this point.


If decided "yes" that GoldenEar will be displaying, I'd appreciate if this thread can be updated :) B)


OK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back