arrow_downward
Supercenter XL Triton 2's Bowers and Wilkins VM1 surrounds Velodyne Sub Emotiva UPA 1's for the Triton 2's Onkyo 809 Epson 6010 Projector 151"...
Hello I 'd like to write big cheers to all members :O
Home Theater Gear List A/V Receiver: Pioneer SC-LX86 Speakers: Front Left / Right - Goldenear Triton 2 with built in 1200 watts Powered...
a dealer suggested i get sat 60c/ a left/right sat 60; two surrounds and a forcefield1000 w; he said i should mount the sat 60 on the front wall; and...
Greetings, I'm about to buy the Triton Twos and upgrade my disc player to an Oppo BD 95. My receiver is a Denon AVR 889. Anyone playing similar...
I purchased a pair of Aon 3's and a Rega Brio-R to accompany my Rega Apollo CD player and P2 turntable. Wow! What a step up in clarity, detail and...
Hello! My living room is 12 x 15 x 9 (high). I love the reviews of the Aon 2. But I dont know if the Triton seven do better job in my room. BTH,...
file Love My Aon 3's!
attach_file
Not only was I taken with the look of these fantastic bookshelf monitors but they won my 5 speaker shootout competition, hands down. These Aon 3's...
Hey all, So it's a bit premature to post in the show-off your system section, but I just had to express my excitement. After months of research and...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/95231420@N08/8673234261/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/95231420@N08/8674338976/ MY GOLDENEAR 11.5 SYSTEM IN LIVING ROOM...
I don't know what category to put this in, so am putting it here. I am thrilled to see that Thailand has been added to the list of countries where...
JUst got the soundbar and forcefield 3 sub installed. THere are 2 Invisa 5 series speakers in ceiling, not visible in the picture. Just saw "Life of...
file My SuperCinema setup
attach_file
hello Recently I set up a SuperCinema 3D Array with SuperSat3 surrounds. Here is a picture of the SuperCinema. It matches my flat panel Samsung...
heart GoldenEar family pic?
attach_file
Our Christmas picture this year was like a free ad for GE..includes our latest family member...uhh yes the baby due in May...but also the Triton 2 in...
I picked up Demo Aon 3s, SuperSat 50C, and SuperSat 3s yesterday. I couldn't wait to get them home. The Aon 3s are unbelievable. I'm driving them...
I have demo'd the Triton Two's and absolutely loved them. I can't say the same for the SuperSat 50 used as a center. Don't get me wrong it's good but...
Hi, I'm new to this forum, but have been involved in the A/V business since 1985. The store I work for has been in business since 1954. I wanted to...
Hi Guys, My Triton Two's are almost a week old. I am so blown away by these speakers. They sound even better than they did when I heard them in the...
So far, so good. Everything works.
Triton 2 towers, Sat 50 C , two Sat 50s for L/R surrounds. Anthem MRX 700 receiver. Samsung 55" LCD. Oh my, really exceptional. Bought in early...
arrow_upward
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Clubhouse Show Off Your GoldenEar System