file Thumbs Up on Goldenear Support

• Dave's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 7
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Dave Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Well after 4 years of owning my Triton 2's and never having a problem, I had a cutting out issue develop in one of my speakers during the Christmas holiday. After moving the speaker cables to isolate the suspect speaker I knew, well it needs repair. I sent a email to GoldenEar support and got a prompt response and to notify my dealer which happened to be Stereotypes in Daytona. Made arrangements to take my speaker in, the dealer got my lower sub amp ordered from GoldenEar and withing 8 days ( during the holiday) my speaker was repaired under warranty. All I can say is thank you, great customer service from GoldenEar and the dealer.
Denon 4311, OPPO 205, Lumin D2 Network Streamer, Sony 65" OLED, GE Triton 2, GE Super Sat 50/50, GE Super Sat 3C, All cables Blue Jean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rjohn79395's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 4238
rjohn79395 Posted 5 years 5 months ago
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by rjohn79395. info_outline
Now THAT is impressive. Having had my share of warranty issues with other audio manufacturers, it is REALLY comforting to once again hear how GEt stands behind their great products!

I have had ZERO issues with my fantastic GEt speakers, but it is SO comforting to know that the GEt team cares and stands behind these fantastic speakers! One more concern off my mind.

Rick
5.4.4 HT speakers: T Ref fronts/LFE 1, SuperCenter Ref, T1 surrounds/LFE 2, HTR 7000 top fronts, Invisa 525 top rears
Zone 2 speakers; 2 Invisa 525's
AVR: Marantz SR 7010
Amps: AT525NC 5 channel, Parasound 275 v.2 stereo
Cable/TiVo, OPPO BDP 105D, Bluesound Node 2i
48" SONY 4K OLED TV
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth, anthem, T Cobe

• WayneWilmeth's Avatar Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
    • Thank you received: 7022
WayneWilmeth Posted 5 years 5 months ago
This is really one of the unsung aspects of what makes GEt so VERY awesome to own!!!!
You guys are totally righteous in your service!!!!!
Thanks a LOT,
God Bless,
Wayne
God bless the child that's got his own.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, anthem, rjohn79395, T Cobe

• Dave's Avatar Offline school
    • Thank you received: 7
Dave Posted 6 months 3 days ago
I know an old thread, but 4 years ago I had the amp replaced in one of my Triton 2's, well here we are in 2020, this month I had the amp replaced in the other Triton ( static). Chet at GE awesome job during this Covid time getting a dealer near me to preform the replacement. And a Thank you to Southeastern Cinema in St Augustine Fl for doing the work.
Denon 4311, OPPO 205, Lumin D2 Network Streamer, Sony 65" OLED, GE Triton 2, GE Super Sat 50/50, GE Super Sat 3C, All cables Blue Jean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, rjohn79395

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Thumbs Up on Goldenear Support