file Adding Room Perfect with my Triton Reference Speakers

• stereo5's Avatar Offline school
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
    • Thank you received: 198
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
stereo5 Posted 2 years 1 month ago
I have Ge Triton Reference speakers in a high end 2 channel system. My system does sound wonderful but I wonder if using Room Perfect would make it even better? I would like to hear from anyone who has tried it or from even Sandy himself. My system is in my living room and my wife has been extremely gracious with my stereo taking up half of the room, so I can't put acoustic panels anywhere in the room. That is why I am thinking of adding the Room Perfect to the room.

This is the main system: GE Triton Reference speakers, McIntosh C2500 6 tube preamp, McIntosh MC152 150wpc power amp, McIntosh Mr88 FM HD tuner, Esoteric SACD player,Sony HDD music player. I have expensive cables and all Shunyata power cords and power conditioning. 3 dedicated 20 amp lines. One line for power amp and future, one for preamp and front end equipment and one for the T refs.

Lets discuss!
Technics SL1200G TT with ZU DL103,, McIntosh c2500 all tube Preamp, Sony HAP-Z1ES Music Server, Esoteric UX-3 CD/SACD Player, McIntosh MR88 FM HD Tuner, McIntosh MC302 300wpc amp, GE Triton Reference Speakers, Shunyata Hydra's Power Conditioners & Power Cords, + more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Timecop's Avatar Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
    • Thank you received: 270
  • arrow_drop_downMore arrow_drop_upLess
Timecop Posted 2 years 1 month ago
I believe that GEt generally recommends turning off room correction. I’m not sure if/how Room Perfect could compensate for a powered sub in the towers... audyssey sure couldn’t figure it out.

Given the quality of your system, methinks you are chasing dragons.
Triton Two front L/R
SuperSat 50c center
Triton Seven surround L/R
SuperSat 50 surround rear L/R
AVR Marantz sr6005
Amp Marantz mm7025
DAC Fostex HP-A8C
Velodyne optimum 10” sealed, back left corner
Velodyne 8” sealed, front right corner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moderator, WayneWilmeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Moderator
menu
close
Menu
person_outline
arrow_back
You are here: Home Forum Support Triton Series Triton Towers Adding Room Perfect with my Triton Reference Speakers